The “social freezing” programme is becoming a popular way to retain the chance of giving birth to your own child. It is an ideal solution, when you must postpone a family because of various reasons.
Time schedule for SOCIAL FREEZING
number of visits: 1-2
Second visitOocyte Pick-Up Freezing eggs and Storage
- The first consultation can be performed personally or online via Skype. Both are free of charge.
- Payment of the advance payment of EUR 1000 for the treatment can be made in cash, by card or on-line.
- The client leaves with stimulating medication.
- When the first consultation is performed on-line via Skype, the client is subsequently sent the medication by post.
- During stimulation it is necessary to perform sonography (ultrasound foliculometry and endometrium measurement), based on which the day for the oocyte pick-up is determined.
- This examination is usually performed in the country of the client’s residence. Alternatively, it is possible to perform these examinations at the Arleta clinic.
The second visit
- The oocyte pick-up is performed under short general anesthesia.
- The payment of the remaining part of the price for the procedure and cryopreservation of oocytes.
- The IVF Coordinator communicates with the clients over the entire period of the procedure.
- The IVF Coordinator provides the clients with all necessary information and ensures every comfort including ensuring air tickets, accommodation in a hotel, transport to the clinic and, if the clients are interested, recommendations concerning cultural events on site.
- The IVF Coordinator also arranges for the clients’ contact with physicians and other medical staff.
- The first consultation with the specialist is free of charge.
- Prior to the beginning of the procedure, the clients pay an advance payment of EUR 1000.
- The price of the entire procedure – SOCIAL FREEZING is EUR 2270